Free Sober Rides in Yakima County
Holidays are times to celebrate with friends and family. However, they also bring increased danger to our roads, as more people than usual are out drinking and unfortunately some choose to drive. It’s never a good idea to get behind the wheel after drinking, but it’s especially risky on major days of celebration – there are more drivers on the road, and enforcement is much stricter as well.
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs and the resulting accidents, injuries, and deaths, the car accident attorneys at Kapuza Lighty are offering free rides home this Thanksgiving Eve to anyone who has been drinking in Yakima County.
How It Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a taxi or use a ride sharing service to get home if you’ve been drinking, pay for it up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it via PayPal.
Here are the details:
- Rides must be in Yakima County or the surrounding area.
- Rides must be taken between 7pm on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 and 2am on Thursday, November 28, 2019.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in Yakima County.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 25 submissions.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and email address associated with a PayPal account must be sent to:
Free Holiday Rides
Kapuza Lighty, PLLC
7 South 3rd Avenue
Yakima, WA 98902
Injured in an Accident?
If you suffered injuries in an auto collision, you need an experienced lawyer to represent your interests in negotiating a settlement with the responsible driver’s insurance company and in court. Our attorneys at Kapuza Lighty, PLLC are dedicated to assisting victims like you in recovering the top compensation available under Washington State law. Please contact our Yakima, WA office to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation regarding your case.